TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This Agreement commences on the date You accept it and continues until all User subscriptions granted in accordance with this Agreement have expired or been terminated.
2. Square Practice, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate this Agreement and use of the Software or Service and refuse any and all current or future use of the Software or Service, or any other Square Practice product or service, for any reason at any time. Square Practice will use all reasonable efforts to contact You directly via email to warn You prior to suspension or termination of Your account.
3. Licensed User subscriptions commence on the purchase date, or the start date specified in the applicable subscription plan, and continue for the subscription term specified therein. Except as otherwise specified in writing, all Licensee terms shall automatically renew for additional periods equal to the expiring subscription term, unless either party gives the other notice of non-renewal before the end of the relevant subscription term.
4. Upon termination of this Agreement, the Licensee will cease using the Software and Services.
5. The Software or Service is billed using a monthly subscription plan (“Monthly Subscription Plan”). The subscription period for the Monthly Subscription Plan will be one month and will automatically renew unless you cancel your Monthly Subscription Plan in accordance with these Terms at least fifteen (15) business days prior to the renewal date. You will be billed monthly for the Monthly Subscription Plan on or about the same day each month until such time that you cancel your Monthly Subscription Plan. There will be no refunds or credits for partial periods of service.
6. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
7. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling the Service or deleting your account by contacting your consultant at 800-677-1580 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. The Software or Service will immediately be inaccessible upon deletion of your Account, and inaccessible at the end of Your current billing cycle upon cancellation of the Service. Specifically when deleting Your account, for Square Practice Dashboard web and mobile, after 48 hours, all of the settings and Your data held in Square Practice Dashboard for web and mobile will be inaccessible to You. During the 48 hours after Your deletion request, Your account may be reactivated by emailing us at email@example.com.
9. If you cancel or delete Your account before the end of your current paid up period, You will not be charged again.